Film Title Entire Site

Movie Reviews by Roberto Di Donato

Twitter Facebook Blogger Youtube MySpace Bookmark and Share RSS Feed: Limitless (2011) (Comments)

Limitless (2011)  2843 hits

space
 Limitless<br />
(2011) on IMDb
Ratings: 0.00 / 5.00 from 0 People
rate  rate  rate  rate  rate 



BUY IT NOW


GET THE POSTER
Director: Neil Burger
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro

We only use 20% of our brain, except when you do a line of coke and then 'think' your using the other 80%. But now we can all be like Sherlock Holmes because there's a new drug in town and the possibilities are limitless, until you come down and need another $800 hit.

Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) discovers a designer smart drug that increases his brain power. He sets out to change his life around, but runs into a few obstacles on his way to the top. Tycoon businessman Carl Van Loon (Robert De Niro) seeks to exploit his abilities, while others want in on the action after they get a taste of the drug, called NZT.

Imagine your White, rich, have exclusive private parties with beautiful girls and an ego the size of... you get where I'm going. The analogy between this fictional drug and illicit drugs is cleverly done and it's a fun movie. The special effects where the camera races through New York are trippy. Who knows one day they might invent such a drug like NZT, until then we can all keep fooling ourselves, one white line at a time.
ROB comment star star star star
blank

blank
back Planet of the Apes (1968)
blank Limitless (2011) blank
The Adjustment Bureau (2011) next
movie, Burger, Cooper, DeNiro, smart, drugs, brain, successful

Movies

Movies

blank Follow us on Twitter Previewfilms.com.au Facebook
Preview Films on Facebook
Preview films on Pinterest
Preview Films on Pinterest


Limitless (2011)
Reviewed by Roberto Di Donato on
.
Review and Trailer of the film Limitless
Imagine your White, rich, have exclusive private parties with beautiful girls and an ego the size of... you get where I'm going...
Rating: 4.0

ACTION DRAMA COMEDY HORROR DOCUMENTARY SCIENCE FICTION ANIMATION MUSICALS WESTERNS SILENT FILMS WAR FILMS SHORT FILMS